l How to Export Contacts?
(1) On the left menu, click Contacts and then select Contacts.
(2) On the toolbar, open the Tools drop-down menu and then select Export Contacts.
(3) Select the type of the export file and then click Export Contacts.
(4) In the File Download window, click Save.
l How to Import the Exported Contacts to Outlook Express?
(1) Start Microsoft Outlook Express. Open the File(T) menu and select Import. Then, select Other Address Book .
(2) Select Text File (Comma Separated Values) as the file type and then click Import.
(3) In the CSV Import window, click Browse to select the import file and then click Next.
(4) Check the fields you intend to import. Then, click Finish.
l How to Import the Exported Contacts to Outlook?
(1) Start Microsoft Outlook. Open the File(T) menu and select Export/Import.
(2) Select Import from another program or file and then click Next.
(3) In the Import a File dialog box, select Comma Separated Values (Windows) as the file type and then click Next.
(4) Enter the path and name of the import file; or, click Browse to select the import file. Then, click Next.
(5) Select the destination folder to import the contacts and then click Next.
(6) Click Finish to complete importing Mail2000 contacts to Outlook.
6. Manage Contacts