l Outlook Users
(1) Start Microsoft Outlook. Open the File(T) menu and select Export/Import.
(2) Select Export to a File and then click Next.
(3) Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) as the file type and then click Next.
(4) Select the folder from which you intend to export the contacts. Then, click Next.
(5) Save the export file and then click Finish.
l Outlook Express Users
(1) Start Microsoft Outlook Express. Open the File(T) menu and select Export. Then, select Address Book .
(2) Select Text File (Comma Separated Values) as the file type and then click Export.
(3) Enter a name for the export file and then click Next.
(4) Check the fields you intend to export. Then, click Finish.
l How to Import the Export File of Outlook/Outlook Express Contacts?
(1) On the left menu, click Contacts and then select Contacts.
(2) On the toolbar, open the Tools drop-down menu and then select Import Contacts.
(3) Select the format of the import file.
(4) Select the contacts file.
(5) Click Import Contacts. The system will list all contacts stores in the CSV file; check those contacts you intend to import to Mail2000.
(6) Click Import to complete importing Outlook/Outlook Express contacts to Mail2000.
6. Manage Contacts