Import allows you to import mails from other mail systems. These imported mails can then be accessed as general mails received in your system account. The Import function of Mail2000 supports UNIX Berkeley Mailbox format, which is a common standard among various mail systems. The following example demonstrates the import of mails from Account A to Account B in Mail2000.
(1) Log in using Account A. On the left menu, click Folders and then select Manage Folders. In the [Manage Folders] page, locate the folder in which you intend to archive and export and click Archive.
(2) In the [Archive] page, choose UNIX Berkeley Mailbox as the download file format. Upon completion of download, use any unzip software to decompress file (e.g. "Mail2000).
(3) Log in using Account B. On the left menu, click Folders and then select Manage Folders.
(4) In the [Manage Folders] page, locate the folder to which you intend to import mails and click Import.
(5) In the [Import] page, click Browse to select the directory that has just been decompressed (e.g. C:/Mail2000).
(6) Click OK to begin import.
4. Manage Folders