A virtual folder is a dynamic folder mapping mails from one or more real folders based on their attributes and matching rules. By default, the system features the following virtual folders:
n Friends: Mails from senders listed in Contacts are included in the Friends folder.
n Today: Mails received within today are included in the Today folder.
n This Week : Mails received within this week are included in the This Week folder.
n This Month : Mails received within this month are included in the This Month folder.
n In 3 Months: Mails received within 3 months are included in the In 3 Months folder.
n In 6 Months: Mails received within 6 months are included in the In 6 Months folder.
n Unread : Mails that are not yet read are included in the Unread folder.
n Delivery Status: If the users enable the「Delivery Status」function, users can check the mail delivery status in virtual folders and sent box.
l How to Create Virtual Folders?
(1) On the left menu, click Folders, expand Virtual Folder, and select Manage.
(2) In the [Virtual Folders] page, click Add.
(3) Enter a name and description for the virtual folder and select a sort method. Then, click Next.
(4) Specify the folders from which you intend to collect the mails for the virtual folder. Then, click Next.
(5) Set the time interval within which the mails received will be included in the virtual folder. Then, click Next.
(6) Set the flag rule(s) and then click Next.
(7) Set the color label rule(s) and then click Next.
(8) Set the sender rule(s) and then click Next.
(9) Enter the keyword(s) you want the mail subject to match and then click Next.
(10) Verify all settings and then click OK.
(11) You will find the newly created virtual folder "Mail2000," in the [Virtual Folders] page.
4. Manage Folders