(1) The Scheduled Mails function enables you to send mails at specified time.
(2) After composing the mail, open the Options drop-down menu on the toolbar and select Scheduled Mails.
(3) Set the delivery time and click Set. To change the time, please first click Remove to cancel the scheduled time and then set another time.
(4) When you are finished scheduling the mail, click Send. The system will send the mail at the specified time.
(5) If you want to edit the mail before sending, please select the Folders on the left menu and click the Schedule Mails.
3. Retrieving and Sending Mails-Advanced