The “Default home page” is the first page after login, and user can set it by himself. The “Default home page” can be set to “Folder”, “Virtual Folder” or “User-defined Folder”.
The Folder operations are explained as follows.
(1) Tap the button return in the upper left corner to default home page.
(2) Change Folders: Tap the pull-down menus to change folders. Only displayed folders will show in this menu.
(3) Main Menu: Tap the button in the upper right corner and follow the instructions on the screen.
(4) Batch of mails operation: User can check single or multiple mails and operate these chosen mails with the tool bar functions at the bottom of the screen.
Notes: The system does not provide the “Move to” and “Delete” functions for Read-Only mails. If user checked the Read-Only mail and general mails at the same time, the system only deletes the general mails.
(5) Finger Swipe Operation for a mail:
– User can quickly operate a single mail with finger swipe operation.
– The finger swipe toolbar are “Top”, “Reply”, “Forward”, “Move to” and “Delete” functions.
Notes: Only iOS devices support Finger Swipe Operation.
(6) Reload: Tap the icon in the lower left corner to reload emails.
(7) Search: Tap the button in the lower left corner to enter search email page.
Reading Email: Tap an email on the screen to enter reading
13. Smartphone Module