With Filters, you can establish a set of filter rules to manage and categorize your incoming messages based on their subject content, size, sender and/or other user-specified fields. For example, you can set Filters to automatically categorize those incoming mails whose subject contains the keyword "Mail2000" into the "Openfind" folder.
l How to Add Filter Rules?
(1) On the left menu, click Preferences, expand Mail Options, and select Filters .
(2) In the [Filters] page, click the Add Rule button.
(3) In the [Add Rule] page, select On as the filter status. Then, set the filter options, conditions, and actions.
- The Content condition includes the signature appended to the mail; the Attachment Name and the Attachment Size conditions include the vCard attached to the mail.
- The size unit for mails and attachments is "byte" (e.g. 100 = 100 bytes; 100k = 100*1024 bytes; 100m = 100*1048576 bytes).
(4) To apply the filter on specified time interval, expand Advanced Settings. Check the Filter on Specified Interval box and specify the interval.
(5) Click OK when finished.